Commercial Real Estate Advisor
Jun 01, 2017
- Position: Commercial Real Estate Advisor
- Start Date: Immediately
- Type: Full Time
- Location: Downtown, Washington DC
- Compensation: Draw / Commission
West, Lane and Schlager Realty Advisors, LLC (“WLS”), a leading Washington, D.C.-based commercial real estate brokerage firm specializing in tenant representation, is seeking a self-motivated Commercial Real Estate Advisor (“Advisor”) for its Washington, DC office. This position is for a real estate sales professional specializing in the representation of law firms, associations, nonprofits and corporations throughout the Washington, DC area.
WLS is an independent, entrepreneurial company that provides all its Advisors with the knowledge and guidance necessary to be an effective and productive commercial real estate professional. All Advisors, whether experienced or new to the commercial real estate profession, will be provided extensive training through written training manuals, mentorship with senior brokers and firm principals and regular training sessions. Successful Advisors are highly compensated, and there is no limit to the earning potential of driven people willing to work hard in a very competitive, collegial and fast paced environment.
- Business development via networking, and prospecting
- Crafting presentations to prospective clients
- Managing overall client process and satisfaction for existing and new client relationships
- Long-term development of a client base through a variety of selling techniques, referrals and business development activities such as networking via business functions and events
- Generating, managing and negotiating multi-million dollar transactions at the highest level and on behalf of the most prestigious companies within Washington, DC and the metropolitan area
- Highly motivated; driven to succeed
- Strong relationship builder; positive personality
- Strong work ethic
- Strong entrepreneurial drive
- Project a confident and professional appearance and attitude at all times
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work within a team
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer skills and comfortable with internet and social media-based research
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 2 years of sales experience
Please submit cover letter and resume via email to email@example.com.
No phone calls please.