Where should you relocate? Should you lease or purchase? Is this move the right move for your business?
West, Lane & Schlager knows that real estate costs are often an organization’s most expensive line item in their operating budget, just behind personnel costs. With more than 20 years of experience, we know what it takes to find the right location for tenants and that includes finding answers to all of the important questions. We rely on evidence-based decision making to keep your options open and clear and to put you on a path for long-term success — beyond your next move.
We do this by providing you with detailed information on:
- How you can leverage your current space
- How to effectively use your space in the future
- How your peers use their space
- The current state of the real estate market
- What trends will impact the market over the life of your lease
- A spectrum of potential real estate options, including total project costs
- The benefits and pitfalls of each potential option
With this detailed analysis, you will have a complete picture of the real estate landscape so you can make an informed decision and accomplish your organization’s goals.